GOAT STORY ranks among the top in the world with its innovative product range in the field of specialty coffee.
We are building and developing ground-breaking coffee machines - among our top projects is a completely different espresso machine: Espresso 2.0.
At GOAT STORY we aspire to innovate, to look for a different product perspective that will disrupt the industry. Innovation requires brilliant engineering solutions, knowledge of physics, willingness to research and thinking out of the box.
As GOAT STORY is growing exponentially, we are looking for an inventive mind to help us in the field of hardware and software development! We offer the opportunity to join a dynamic agile development team, which at the moment counts 10 individuals (the entire company employs 40 individuals).
- Microcontroller programming (ARM based SoCs like STM32, Nordic SoCs are a plus);
- Excellent C / C++ knowledge and experience;
- Development of technical solutions based on conceptual designs;
- Experience working with mechatronics devices such as servo motors, encoders, sensors;
- Python and Linux are a plus;
- Performance testing;
- Production related activities.
- A tendency to think outside the box;
- Strong team player - especially in diverse team with members of different professions;
- Basic knowledge of physics;
- Willingness to learn and acquire new knowledge;
- Ingenuity and daring personality (also creativity is a must);
- Experience in a similar fast-paced environment;
- 2+ years of proven experience in R&D is a plus.
- Permanent employment with a test period;
- Incentive payment and reward according to results;
- Dynamic work in a young creative and lively work environment;
- Constant support and development to encourage you to become the best version of yourself;
- A creative environment where you can express and implement your ideas - we are not afraid of mistakes, we are afraid of stagnation;
- Unlimited coffee supply;
- Young and ambitious management, which develops its team according to the principle of "learning by doing;"
- Your opinion and suggestions matter - and we are thrilled to learn something new from you too!
Is this you? Let’s talk!