There's (almost) nothing better than a nicely brewed Cold Drip Coffee on a hot summer day. Trust us. It will give you a boost, it will cool you down ... and it tastes fantastic!!!
Want to try it? Well, we just happened to brew a neat video recipe for you, using exquisite specialty coffee beans.
Check it out and try it yourself with your GINA coffee maker.
COLD DRIP recipe with GINA:
- GINA + cold drip module
- Coffee (Ratio 1:8)
- Crushed ice cubes
- Cold water
- Add ground coffee in the cold drip module
- Pre-soak grounds with cold water
- Fill the cone with ice + cold water
- Tune the valve to set drop speed
- Let it drip … the taste is worth the wait!